Yogalife Yogasthali, Jaipur a RYS 200 , 300 & 500 registered yoga school, conducts 200-hour residential yoga teacher training in Jaipur, India based on traditional style of hatha yoga. These courses are registered with Yoga Alliance, US. This course is designed for beginners who have knowledge of yoga as well as for intermediate level yoga students.
After completion of the course, one can register with Yoga Alliance as a RYT 200 yoga teacher.
Booking amount with the application is Half of the total fee. Amount. (non-refundable advance towards the course fee) and remaining fee needs to be paid upon arrival.
Upcoming Yoga Teacher Training Course Dates
- 01 August 2019 to 31 August 2019: (200 & 300 Hour – Yoga Alliance – RYT 200) (Book Now)
- 01 September 2019 to 30 September 2019: (200 & 300 Hour – Yoga Alliance – RYT 200) (Book Now)
- 01 Octomber 2019 to 31 October 2019: (200 & 300 Hour – Yoga Alliance – RYT 200) (Book Now)
- 01 November 2019 to 30 November 2019: (200 & 300 Hour – Yoga Alliance – RYT 200) (Book Now)
- 01 December 2019 to 31 December 2019: (200 & 300 Hour – Yoga Alliance – RYT 200) (Book Now)
RYT 200 Hrs.
Aasans (Standing, Seated, Supine, and Prone postures)
Easy Techniques to Master the Postures, Essentials Human Physiology Anatomy and Physiology of Aasans, Pranayaam, Mudras, Bandhas & Kriyas (Shatkarma – Cleansings)
Yoga Sutras of Patanjali (Raj Yog), Hath Yog, Asan, Pranayam, Yoga Philosophy Practice, Public Speaking, Methodology of Teaching, Yoga Teaching Skills, Yogic Diet, Concentration and Meditation Techniques, Therapeutic Aspect of Yoga,
Opening of Yoga Studio, Management of Yoga Studio.
Eligibility Criteria Age : 18+ Understand read and write in English Willing to use Computer and Internet for making presentations, Willing to practice and teach Yoga, No debilitating chronic illness or physical disorder, Willing to follow a Yogic Lifestyle during the course.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Jaipur, India :-
Our Aims & Objective
The comprehensive course will familiarize you with the yoga philosophy and Culture, will help you master yoga asanas with their effects on human anatomy. You will practice daily pranayama and meditation along with sacred mantra chanting, so you understand their strengthening and balancing power. Bring you an understanding of yogic discipline, diet and cleansing rituals and you will be taught how to go about becoming a good yoga teacher.
In keeping with the requirements of Yoga Alliance – US, 200,300 & 500-hour IYTT (International Yoga Teacher’s Training) program follows a tight schedule where almost each of the 4 to 5 training hours in the day are assigned to some aspect of yoga. You could find the training intensive but enlightening. The mornings can begin as early as 6:30 a.m. with meditation followed by some yoga postures and maybe some classes or lectures in philosophy or anatomy. Chanting and pranayama are also part of the schedule. Daily written homework is also the norm as that is how you will gain in-depth knowledge of the subject. Sleeping early is encouraged as that is part of yogic practice.
Fee Structure for Teacher Training Course
Fees – RYT 200 – Total Fees US $ 1100 / INR 40,000 (Includes all Course Study Material, Yoga T-Shirt, Guest Lectures, Outdoor Yoga Sessions, Kriya Kit & Certificate)
Fees – RYT 300 -Total Fees US $ 1300 / INR 55,000 (Includes all Course Study Material, Yoga T-Shirt, Guest Lectures, Outdoor Yoga Sessions, Kriya Kit & Certificate)
Fees – RYT 500 – Total Fees US $ 1600 / INR 75,000 ( Includes all Course Study Material, Yoga T-Shirt, Yoga Asanas DVD (Basic and Advance), Guest Lectures, Outdoor Yoga Sessions, Kriya Kit & Certificate)
All Meals – Pure Vegetarian & Vegan (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) accommodation in twin sharing room for man / woman separately.
(Additional Fees for individual Accommodation – US $ 11 / INR 500 per day extra)
Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus
- Yoga Philosophy
- Yoga – Introduction
- Origin of yoga
- Different paths of yoga -Karma, Bhakti and Jnana
- Consciousness and awareness
- Evolution of awareness
- Evolution of elements (according Sankhya darshan)
Panch kosha (five covering or sheaths over consciousness)
- Annamaya kosha (physical sheath) – Gross body – Conscious state
- Panch-tatva (Five-elements)
- Pranamaya kosha (energy sheath)
- Panch-prana (five vital airs)
- Nadi (subtle energy channels)
- Shat-Chakra (six centre of energy-transformation)
- Manomaya kosha (mental sheath) – Subtle body – Subconscious state
- Jnanamaya kosha (intuitive sheath) – Subtle body – Subconscious state
- Ananadmaya kosha (bliss sheath) – Causal body – Unconscious state
- Raja yoga and hatha yoga
- Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations)
- Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations)
- Asana (physical posture)
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Pratyahara (withdrawal of the mind from the senses)
- Dharna (concentration), Dhayan (meditation), Samadhi (self-realization)
Evaluation & Certification
- Assessments will be based on written as well as practical evaluation.
- Student conduct will be a part of the assessment criterion.
- Evaluation will be carried out only for those students who have a minimum of 90% attendance.
Code of Conduct for students
- Discipline is an integral part of the training program and so the course routine must be strictly observed.
- Disrespect to rules and regulations could result in termination of studentship with no refund of fee.
- Absenting oneself from the scheduled program without prior permission of the teacher or manager concerned would be construed as a gross breach of discipline.
- A student must intimate in advance if they intend to forgo a meal so that there is no wastage of food.
- Any activity that is not related to the course is not permitted.
- Ensure you are on time for class or you will not be permitted to enter any class once it has commenced.
- Before returning from Yogasthali students must ensure all dues and return all library books.
- Smoking, Non Veg., and Alcohol are not permitted during the training.
The fee is Non-Refundable in any situation, all aspirants are advised to carefully consider the time and resources required for the course before forwarding the application for the teacher training course.
We therefore recommend that all applicants carefully examine their upcoming obligations so that they may be able to devote their full attention to the teacher training program.