The program will include the following topics:
Advance level of Asanas, Pranayams, Bandhas, Mudras, Kriyas (Cleansing) & Meditation. Deep understanding of Patanjali Yoga Sutra, Yoga Therapy in details, Intense practice teaching, Yoga Programs for various Diseases, Yoga for Children, Yoga for Elders, Yoga for Women, Yoga for Pregnancy (Prenatal & Postnatal), Yoga for Cardiac & Hypertension, Yoga for Asthma, Yoga for Diabetes, Yoga for Stress Management.
Eligibility Criteria Age : 21+ Understand read and write in English Willing to use Computer and Internet for making presentations Willing to practice and teach Yoga. No debilitating chronic illness or physical disorder. Willing to follow a Yogic Lifestyle during the course.
300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Jaipur, India –
Our Aims & Objective
The comprehensive course will familiarize you with the yoga philosophy and Culture, will help you master yoga asanas with their effects on human anatomy. You will practice daily pranayama and meditation along with sacred mantra chanting so you understand their strengthening and balancing power. Bring you an understanding of yogic discipline, diet and cleansing rituals and you will be taught how to go about becoming a good yoga teacher.
In keeping with the requirements of Yoga Alliance – International, 200,300 & 500-hour IYTT program follows a tight schedule where almost each of the 5 to 6 training hours in the day are assigned to some aspect of yoga. You could find the training intensive but enlightening. Depending on the yoga school the mornings can begin as early as 5:30 a.m. with meditation followed by some yoga postures and maybe some classes or lectures in philosophy or anatomy. Chanting and pranayama are also part of the schedule. During training you are provided with two to three yoga meals, fruit refreshments and green tea. Daily written homework is also the norm as that is how you will gain in-depth knowledge of the subject. Sleeping early is encouraged as that is part of yogic practice.
Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus
- Yoga Philosophy
- Yoga – Introduction
- Origin of yoga
- Different paths of yoga -Karma, Bhakti and Jnana
- Consciousness and awareness
- Evolution of awareness
- Evolution of elements (according Sankhya darshan)
Panch kosha (five covering or sheaths over consciousness)
- Annamaya kosha (physical sheath) – Gross body – Conscious state
- Panch-tatva (Five-elements), Sapt-dhatu (Seven-tissues)
- Pranamaya kosha (energy sheath) – Subtle body – Subconscious state
- Panch-prana (five vital airs)
- Karmendriya (five organ of action)
- Nadi (subtle energy channels), Tri-shakti (tried energy)
- Shat-Chakra (six centre of energy-transformation)
- Kundalini and Granthis
- Manomaya kosha (mental sheath) – Subtle body – Subconscious state
- Manas (mind), Buddhi (lower intellect), Chitta (memory), Ahamkar (ego)
- Jnanedriya (five senses)
- Jnanamaya kosha (intuitive sheath) – Subtle body – Subconscious state
- Buddhi (higher intellect)
- Ananadmaya kosha (bliss sheath) – Causal body – Unconscious state
- Turiya – Pure consciousness
- Four-sutra (preface of Patanjali’s Yog sutra)
- Panch-klesha (five causes of pain and miseries)
- Raja yoga and hatha yoga
- Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations)
- Asana (physical posture)
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Pratyahara (withdrawal of the mind from the senses)
- Dharna (concentration), Dhayan (meditation), Samadhi (self-realization)
Evaluation & Certification
- Assessments will be based on written as well as practical evaluation.
- Student conduct will be a part of the assessment criterion.
- Evaluation will be carried out only for those students who have a minimum of 90% attendance.
Code of Conduct for students
- Discipline is an integral part of the training program and so the course routine must be strictly observed.
- Disrespect to rules and regulations could result in termination of studentship with no refund of fee.
- Absenting oneself from the scheduled program without prior permission of the teacher or manager concerned would be construed as a gross breach of discipline.
- A student must intimate in advance if they intend to forgo a meal so that there is no wastage of food.
- Any activity that is not related to the course is not permitted.
- Ensure you are on time for class or you will not be permitted to enter any class once it has commenced.
- Before returning from Yogasthali students must ensure all dues and return all library books.
- Smoking, Non Veg., and Alcohol are not permitted during the training.
The fee is Non-Refundable in any situation, all aspirants are advised to carefully consider the time and resources required for the course before forwarding the application for the teacher training course.
We therefore recommend that all applicants carefully examine their upcoming obligations so that they may be able to devote their full attention to the teacher training program.